Recycle your device.
Complete the form below so you can easily send your device to be reused or recycled.
Frequently Asked Questions
When we receive your device, it will be recycled in an environmentally responsible way through ERI.
Here's how to prep and pack your device for recycling:
- Find or reuse a box (strong outer packaging, that is in new or like new condition) that matches the size of your device. Remove or cover any existing labels.
- Pack your device Including any cables, chargers, and other accessories you want to recycle.
- Pad your device with used paper or other reused filler material, ensuring the device is secure and cannot move around inside the package during transportation.
Devices that contain batteries should be packed in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry best practices, which typically include the guidelines below:
- Loose batteries should not be returned through this program.
- A device with swollen, damaged, or defective batteries should not be shipped.
- Only one device per box.
- The device should be completely powered off and packed in a way to prevent accidental activation.
- The device should have less than a 30% charge.
- The device should be intact, not in pieces (battery not exposed).
If recycling an electronic device that contains a large battery, such as a laptop or power bank, please print the battery label mentioned in your email in color and be sure to follow these shipping guidelines. If you do not have a color printer, you can print at most shipping locations.
- Print the shipping label provided to you in your confirmation e-mail email and tape it to the outside of the box. Please use this label only once.
- The attached label will indicate the required shipment method.
- Drop off the package at the nearest location. Find the nearest UPS location.
- Please ship your package within 7 days.
Before you send in your device, you should first remove your personal information from your old device.
When your product is received, your device will be securely destroyed.
Contact ERI via the email in your confirmation e-mail.
Once the device has been handed over either in the store or online, ERI cannot guarantee that the device can be returned to you. By participating in the program, you relinquish all rights to it.